Saturday, June 5, 2010

Privacy Update

After some careful consideration, I think it is best that I keep this blog private while I am here, and then I'll make it public once I get back to the states. If you are reading this then you will still be able to, I just don't want any random person on the internet being able to read what I write, especially given the tense relationship between the Solidarity Center and the Bangladesh government and that I am a white Jewish girl in a country where all three of those things make me very conspicuous.

2 comments:

  1. My dad wants to read this blog and can't. You know him and technology. He'll never make his own blog to view yours.
    May I also mention that your last name is nowhere on this blog? I have a blog with stuff I dont want anyone to be able to read, but I still have ways of keeping it secret.

    Of course, if you feel like your safety is at stake. By all means.

    ReplyDelete