Monday, July 19, 2010

Now things are just getting weird

I realize I have done a ridiculous amount of blogging today, but the following is just too bizarre I simply can't keep it to myself.
It all started innocuously enough when I decided to switch to regular milk from Coffemate  for my morning coffee (definitely off to a dramatic start). Yesterday while I was out Mr. Dhar came by to ask (or rather tell) Ayub to make him coffee (as I have written about before, a daily occurrence). According to Ayub Mr. Dhar was rather upset by our lack of Coffeemate, as he is apparently not a fan of real milk (maybe he's lactose intolerant?) Because of this he decided to go to the Japanese family's cook and ask her for coffee. She gave him it in a portable cup. I guess he didn't want all of it because he then brought it over half-full and told Ayub he could finish it. Ayub saved it to show us when we got home.
Today Mr. Dhar again came over, and was again upset by our lack of Coffeemate. He told Ayub that he should buy it without telling us. He also asked if Ayub had finished the coffee from yesterday. Ayub told him he doesn't like coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Ayub would be so rude as to not savor that bizarre charity coffee. He should have at least brought it home to his wife.

    ReplyDelete