Sunday, July 25, 2010

Long time no blog

I have so much to write about since my last post but I am trying to finish some work stuff up and I know once I start blogging it is going to take me awhile to get through it all, but here is a bit of a teaser:

  • Mr. Dhar weasels his way into a dinner invite then is upset with our menu choice
  • Another day in old Dhaka featuring a boat ride, the coolest kid i have ever met and a super creepy encounter with a teenage street kid
  • an awesome concert with a Bangladeshi funk band (of sorts)
  • Dinner with what can only be described as a super upper crust Bangladeshi family where the father affectionately described us as "the enemy" to his garment factory owner brother in law. Heated discussion ensued.

1 comment:

  1. If someone offered me these experiences, I'd have to go with the funk band. And I never like funk.

    ReplyDelete